ZONG My TUNE
Zong My tune gives you a chance to listen to your favourite tune each time you call anyone.!
HOW TO ACTIVATE:
Send RSUB to 230
Visit this link to get your favourite dial tunes. http://crbt.zong.com.pk/user/
|Daily (1 Day)||Rs 1.78+Tax||RSub to 230|
Dear Customer to maintain service quality we are changing Dial Tune service charges from current PKR 1.50 to PKR 1.78 & Content charges from current PKR 5 to PKR 5.95 after 30th July 2018
HOW TO DE-ACTIVATE:
Send RUNSUB to 230
- Q. How do I Subscribe to Zong My Tunes?
- A. Send RSUB to 230.
- Q. Can I use the same content as purchased for Dial Tune service?
- A. Yes
- Q. How can I set ZONG My Tune?
- A. To set existing dial tune as My tune. Send RSET” Rbt code” to 230.
- Q. How do I purchase Zong My Tune?
- A. You can visit Zong dial tune portal to select tone, type RGET ”Rbt Code” and send to 230
- Q. Is there any limit in terms of purchasing ZONG My Tune at one time?
- A. Yes, User can purchase 10 dial tunes at one time.
- Q. Will my ZONG My Tune, content ever expire?
- A. Yes, your Zong My Tune remains valid for specified days after purchasing. Each Zong Dial/ My Tunes will have to be repurchased to increase the validity period.
- Q. How would a subscriber know what is the expiry period of every Zong My Tunes?
- A. To find out the expiry of My Tunes go to Zong Dial Tunes website, Time left for expiry of the purchased Zong My Tune is mentioned in front of each Zong My Tunes. ZONG dial tune content and ZONG My tune content is same.
- Q. Is it possible to use both ZONG My tune and ZONG dial tune service together?
- A. Yes, whenever you call you will hear your own set My Tune even if Dialled number has set Dial tone.
- Q. Will I have subscription charges for both services separately?
- A. Yes. Each Service will be charged Rs 1.78+t/day separately.
- Q. Will I be charged separately dial tune/ My tune content?
- A. No
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 12.5% applies on every recharge
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% on usage applies