Multiple payment options allow you to make payments at your own convenience. Available payment methods, for both Zong Prepaid and Postpaid customers, include
- Zong Load
- a. By visiting your nearest ZL Retailer, you can recharge your prepaid account or pay your postpaid bill using the Zong Load service, by providing the mobile number and the desired amount to the retailer.
- Scratch Card
- a. Recharge your prepaid account or pay your bills through/ using scratch cards, as and when you deem fit. Zong scratch cards are available in the denominations of Rs. 100‚ Rs. 300‚ Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 respectively. To load the card dial 101. or enter *101*PIN# and press ‘SEND’.
- b. For Balance inquiry, Zong prepaid customers can dial *222# or 310.
- Direct Debit
- Cash/Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Franchise & Service Center
- Bank ATM & Online Banking
- Online Recharge through Zong Website
Commercial Banks (ATM and Internet Banking):
Zong Customers can now easily pay their Zong postpaid bills or top-up their prepaid mobile accounts instantly, by just walking into an ATM nearest to them or by logging on to Zong website. With a network consisting of all leading commercial banks, Zong customers can now have round the clock access to Zong Load and Recharge services nationwide either by using their bank’s ATM card on its designated Bank’s ATM machine or through any of the various modes of payment offered by the member banks.
Zong customers can have easy access to Zong Prepaid Recharge and Postpaid billing facility using any of the following payment modes, Nationwide.
- Bank IVR
- Bank Call Center
- Internet/Online Banking
- Branchless Banking
For information about availability of your bank for this payment option or any additional information, please call Zong helpline 310.