Transfer of SIM of Deceased Person

Ensure smooth SIM ownership transition of a deceased family member.

Please be advised, according to PTA regulations, relatives can now take ownership of a deceased family member’s SIM. You can visit us with the relevant documents at your nearest Zong Sales & Service Centre:

  1. Death Certificate from the local court.
  2. Succession certificate mentioning the legal heirs of the deceased.
  3. In case of more than one legal heir, a No Objection Certificate from respective heirs in favour of the SIM ownership applicant.
  4. The deceased family member’s SIM.
  5. Last recharge or call history.

Please note that only relatives can avail this facility. For more information, please call our helpline.