Transfer of SIM of Deceased Person
Ensure smooth SIM ownership transition of a deceased family member.
Please be advised, according to PTA regulations, relatives can now take ownership of a deceased family member’s SIM. You can visit us with the relevant documents at your nearest Zong Sales & Service Centre:
- Only Relative can Avail the facility
- Original Death certificate (Party A) issued by NADRA or Union council
- Original FRC (Family Registration Certificate)
- Original CNIC scanned copy of Party B (Expired CNIC will not be catered)
- Possession of deceased SIM must be ensured
- Check Last recharge /Last call history
- In the case of Non-Possession of the SIM, the Original FIR is required covering the statement of lost sim (lost sim Mobile number should be mentioned on the FIR).
- Signed Company NOC by Party B
Please note that only relatives can avail this facility. For more information, please call our helpline.