Transfer of SIM of Deceased Person
Ensure smooth SIM ownership transition of a deceased family member.
Please be advised, according to PTA regulations, relatives can now take ownership of a deceased family member’s SIM. You can visit us with the relevant documents at your nearest Zong Sales & Service Centre:
- Death Certificate from the local court.
- Succession certificate mentioning the legal heirs of the deceased.
- In case of more than one legal heir, a No Objection Certificate from respective heirs in favour of the SIM ownership applicant.
- The deceased family member’s SIM.
- Last recharge or call history.
Please note that only relatives can avail this facility. For more information, please call our helpline.