Zong Advance Loan
Out of Balance? Need to contact someone immediately? Opt for Zong Advance Loan which provides you with Instant Loan of up to Rs.30 which you can utilize to make Calls, send an SMS or browse the internet. To provide you with more convenience, we have increased the Advance Loan amount from Rs.25 to Rs.30 and the total loan amount can be taken in two transactions i.e. Rs.15/Transaction. So that you can avail Loan balance as per your needs.
2 Advance Loan feature offers two loan transactions per recharge. Service details are as below:
- Total Loan amount of Rs.30 is allowed per customer per recharge.
- Each Zong customer is now eligible for 2 Advance Loan transactions per recharge.
- Loan amount per Advance Loan transaction is Rs.15.
- Advance service fee is Rs.3.5+tax per Advance Loan transaction.
- Customers can get single or double Advance Loans as per their requirement.
- Dial *911#. If you want a 2nd Advance Loan dial *911# again after receiving the first Advance Loan balance.
- Send blank SMS to 6911. If you want a 2nd Advance Loan “Send blank SMS to 6911” again after receiving the first Advance Loan balance.
- Download My Zong App and go to loan section from home screen and tap “Get Loan” button. If you want a 2nd Advance Loan, tap “Get Loan” button again after receiving the first Advance Loan balance.
Upon recharge, the below mentioned amount is deducted from the customer account
- If single Advance Loan is taken:
- Advance Loan Amount Rs.15
- Service charges Rs.3.5+ Tax
- If two Advance Loans are taken:
- Advance Loan Amount Rs.30
- Service charges Rs.7.0+ Tax
- Q. What is the Advance Loan amount?
- A. The Advance Loan amount is PKR 30 total. Customer will get PKR 15/loan transaction and max 2 advance loan transactions are allowed on one recharge
- Q. What are the service charges of Advance Loan?
- A. Service charges are Rs.3.5+Tax/loan transaction
- Q. How to take 2 Advance Loans?
- A. Customer will be required to separately activate both Advance Loans from any given channel (USSD, SMS, IVR, MZA etc)
- Q. What is the payback amount?
- A. Once an Advance Loanee recharges, PKR15 along with the service charges of PKR 3.5+Tax will be deducted for 1 loan. For 2 Loans PKR 30 along with PKR 7+Tax services charges will be deducted.
- Q. Who can avail Advance Loan?
- A. Prepaid users can avail advance loan.
- Q. Can a customer take 2nd Advance Loan if they have already taken old Advance Loan amount of Rs.25?
- A. If a customer has already taken 1st Advance on old loan amount of Rs.25, they will have to recharge a minimum of Rs.50 to become eligible for 2 Advance Loan feature. Once the old Advance Loan amount of Rs.25 has been returned through recharge, the customer can take up to Rs. 30 Advance Loan through 2 loan transactions.
Terms & Conditions
Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 10% applies on every recharge
- FED of 16% applies on usage (where applicable).
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% on usage applies