Zong Yaari Load
Zong Yaari Load brings to you the facility of Balance Transfer as well as Balance Request.
- Balance Transfer offers users the convenience to transfer balance to their loved ones at the time of need
- Balance Request helps customers in case of emergency by giving them the facility to request balance from their friends and family at any point of time
- Dial *828# for Balance Transfer
- Dial *829# for Balance Request
- This service is only for prepaid customer. (Receiver and sender both).
- Minimum transferable amount: Rs.10/- .
- Maximum transferable amount: Rs.200/-.
- Customer must have Rs.5/- minimum remaining balance in his account after Yaari Load.
- Facility not available for Dealer/Employee/Franchise/Dealer & Franchise families tariffs & Service tariff package.
- Customer can make 5 transactions per day.
|Non Transferable balance||Transferable Balance|
|FAT- built in balance/ Hand Set Balance||Voucher Card|
|Built in Balance of Golden/BYN numbers.||Zong Load - E Pin|
|Auto Load/Loan||Already Shared Balance|
|Promotion amount, redeemed Balance & reimbursed balance||Online Recharge|
Service is Free (Limited time offer)
- Q. What is Yaari Load?
- A. Yaari Load consists of 2 features:
1. Balance Transfer: for transferring balance to other Zong customers
2. Balance Request for requesting balance from other Zong customers
- Q. Do I need to subscribe to this service?
- A. No, you do not need to subscribe to Yaari load, you can use the service as and when required.
- Q. Can I send/ request Yaari Load from any other operator number?
- A. No, the service is for ZONG to ZONG transfer only.
- Q. Are there any charges for requesting balance?
- A. Balance request service i.e. *829# has no charges.
- Q. Is this service also available on postpaid packages?
- A. The service is only for prepaid customers
- Q. Is the service available throughout Pakistan?
- A. Customers throughout Pakistan are eligible of Yaari Load. FATA & PATA customers are not eligible to use the service
Terms & Conditions
Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 12.5% applies on every recharge
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% on usage applies