*310# is a Self-Service Channel through customer can Activate/Deactivate Packages, Recharge your Account, Information of all latest bundles and much more. Now prepaid, MBB & Internet SIM customers can avail following features through this service
Activate/Deactivate MBB, Data, and Calls & SMS Bundles, Gift A Bundle (Gift Your favorite Bundles to your friends & family), Recharge your Account, Package information, Bundle activation/deactivation, and Value added services subscription. Now prepaid, MBB & Internet SIM customers can avail following features through this service.
- Top Bundles
- Budget Based Shopping
- Gift A Bundle Service
- Account Information (Balance, free resources, PIN/PUK Support, etc.)
- Data Bundles
- MMB Bundle Activations through Master Number
- My Current Services
- SMS/WhatsApp bundles
- Basic Postpaid Self Service and Bundle Activation
- International Bundles
- Obnoxious and Fake Prize Complaint
- Stolen Block/Unblock Request (Prepaid)
- For any kind of complaints regarding *310# USSD, please write us at [email protected]
- USSD service would not be available in out of coverage area
- Q. What are the charges of the Current Balance and to check remaining Free Resources?
- A. Rs.0.20+Tax/Inquiry for current balance check and Rs. 0.10+Tax per inquiry to check remaining free resources
- Q. Are there any charges to activate/deactivate any service?
- A. Yes, standard charges of the product will be charged
- Q. Can Customer use Gift a bundle service from any online channel, my Zong App or SMS short code ?
- A. No, currently this service is available on *310# option no 7 only
- Q. Will Recipient & donor both receive confirmation of successful gifted bundle ?
- A. Yes, both will receive notification SMS upon successful bundle
- Q. Will System intimate if Donor number have insufficient balance to active a desired bundle ?
- A. Yes, system will send SMS notification to donor number against insufficient balance
- Q. Can a recipient on N4 And N5 state receive gifted bundles ?
- A. No, donor will receive the message that receive the message that recipient is not able to receive gifted bundle
- Q. Can customer gift a bundle from Advance Load/Rescue amount ?
- A. Yes
- Q. Can customer gift a bundle from Yaari load balance/amount
- A. No