Zong Dial Tune
Zong dial tunes give you a chance to Say it all even before you pick up your caller's phone. When your friends call you, they no longer have to hear that boring old 'dial-tone' Instead, they can groove to the hottest new tracks on the music scene!
How to Activate:
Dial 230 or send SUB to 230
Visit this link to get your favourite dial tunes. http://crbt.zong.com.pk/user/
|Package||Subscription Charges||Registration||Package Switching|
|Daily (1 Day)||Rs 1.78||Sub or REG to 230||Send (MODBRAND 1) to 230|
|Monthly (30 Days)||Rs 25||Can be activated via Zong E-care portal & 310 Helpline||Send (MODBRAND 19) to 230|
Dear Customer to maintain service quality we are changing Dial Tune service charges from current PKR 1.50 to PKR 1.78 & Content charges from current PKR 5 to PKR 5.95 after 30th July 2018
How to De-activate:
(Send UNSUB to 230)
- Q. How do I Subscribe to Zong Dial Tunes?
- A. Simply dial 230 Absolutely Free and follow the instructions to purchase and assign Zong Dial Tunes of your choice to your friends and family.
- Q. How many callers can I assign Zong Dial Tunes to?
- A. You can assign a Zong Dial Tunes to either of the following.
- All Callers - assign one Zong Dial Tunes for all caller.
- Individual Callers - assign different Zong Dial Tunes to different callers. When calling you up, each of these callers will hear the Zong Dial Tunes you have assigned to them.
- Q. How do I purchase Zong Dial Tunes?
- A. There are various ways to Purchase Zong Dial Tunes. You can visit Zong dial tune portal, dial 230, dial *230# or Send Tune ID code in SMS to 230
- Q. Is there any limit in terms of purchasing Zong Dial Tunes at one time?
- A. Yes, User can purchase 10 dial tunes at one time.
- Q. Will my Zong Dial Tunes ever expire?
- A. Yes, your Zong Dial Tunes remain valid for specified days after purchasing. Each Zong Dial Tunes will have to be repurchased to increase the validity period.
- Q. How would a subscriber know what is the expiry period of every Zong Dial Tunes/individual Zong Dial Tunes?
- A. To find out the expiry of the Zong Dial Tunes go to Zong Dial Tunes website, Time left for expiry of the purchased Zong Dial Tunes is mentioned in front of each Zong Dial Tunes.
- Q. What happens if the subscriber does not have enough balance when he is trying to purchase Zong Dial Tunes while calling 230 or sending SMS?
- A. When a subscriber will run out of balance while calling 230 his call will be disconnected. To purchase Zong Dial Tunes through IVR he would have to recharge.
- Q. Is it possible that on one number I don't want Zong Dial Tunes to be played?
- A. You can Purchase the normal bell/dial tone as content and then assign it as Standard Zong Dial Tunes to a Particular caller. The normal bell/ dial tone Zong Dial Tunes can be found under Brand Name Themes category
- Q. What happens if the Zong Dial Tunes assigned to a particular subscriber has expired?
- A. When the Zong Dial Tunes you have assigned to a particular subscriber expires that person will hear the Standard Zong Dial Tunes.
- Q. Can I assign Zong Dial Tunes to international numbers?
- A. Zong Dial Tunes can not be assigned to international numbers so international callers would hear the standard tone.