Zong Dial Tune
ZONG Dial Tune gives you a chance to Say it all even before you pick up your caller's phone. When your friends call you, they no longer have to hear that boring old 'dial-tone' Instead, they can groove to the hottest new tracks on the music scene!
- To get Namaz RBT dial *230#> Browse tune> Categories>Live> live prayers
- Long USSD: to get a RBT of your choice dial , *230*dial tune Code#
- Do It Yourself (DIY): You can upload a tune of your own choice, even in your own voice. Just go to the users portal via link http://crbt.zong.com.pk/en
- My Name tune: Now you can request a tune with your name, informing your callers your name to request go to this link http://crbt.zong.com.pk/en
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE:
- Send SUB or 1 to 2300
- Write dial-tune name or code and send it to 2300
- Dial *2300#
- Dial 2300
- MONTHLY SEND 2 to 2300
- Web Portal Link: Visit this link to explore more about ZONG Dial Tune service http://crbt.zong.com.pk/en
- Daily Charges Rs.1.78+Tax or Monthly Charges Rs.25+Tax
- Content Charges are 5.95+T
- No SMS charges apply on 2300
- Send "UNSUB" to 2300 to unsubscribe
|Key Words with Description||Commands|
|User wants to set Default tune||The user sends D TUNECODE to 2300 Ex: D 1236548|
|Remove default tune for a subscriber who already have set one||The user sends DD to 2300|
|The user is subscribed and wants to browse TOP 5 Tune downloads of the month||The user sends TOP to 2300|
|A subscriber wants to search for an existing tune||The user sends S |
|wants to delete an existing tune||The user sends DEL Tune Code to 2300 Ex: DEL 123456|
|Subscriber wants to set a tune for a specific contact number||The user sends P |
|A user wants to list tunes by category||A user wants to list tunes by category|
|Subscriber wants to play a tune||The user sends PLAY |
|Subscriber wants to blacklist a contact for his/her DialTune||The user sends Block |
|User A wants to gift a tune for user B||The user sends G |
- Q. How do I Subscribe to Zong Dial Tunes?
- Simply dial 2300 Absolutely for Free and follow the instructions to purchase and assign Zong Dial Tune of your choice to your friends and family. Other ways is to send SUB or 1 for Daily package and send 2 to 2300 for Monthly package. You can also subscribe by dialing *2300#
- Q. How many callers can I assign Zong Dial Tunes to?
- A. You can assign a Zong Dial Tunes to either of the following.
- All Callers - assign one Zong Dial Tunes for all caller.
- Individual Caller - assign different Zong Dial Tune to different callers. When calling you up, each of these callers will hear the Zong Dial Tune you have assigned to.
- Q. How do I purchase a specific tune?
- A. There are various ways to Purchase Zong Dial Tune. You can visit Zong Dial Tune portal, you can dial 2300, or dial *2300# or send Tune ID code by SMS to 2300.
- Q. Is there any limit in terms of purchasing Zong Dial Tune at one time?
- A. No, there are no limits. You can purchase as many tunes as you want.
- Q. Will my Zong Dial Tune ever expire?
- A. Yes, your Zong Dial Tune will remain valid for 90 days only after purchasing. Each Zong Dial Tune will have to be repurchased after 90 days to increase the validity period.
- Q. How would a subscriber know what is the expiry period of every Zong Dial Tune / individual Zong Dial Tune?
- A. To find out the expiry of the Zong Dial Tune go to Zong Dial Tune website and see the time left for expiry of your purchased Zong Dial Tune that is mentioned in front of each one.
- Q. Is it possible that on one particular number I don't want Zong Dial Tune to be played?
- A. You can Purchase the normal bell/dial tone as content and then assign it as Standard Zong Dial Tune to a particular caller. The normal bell/ dial tone Zong Dial Tune can be found under Brand Name Themes category
- Q. Is it possible that on one number I don't want Zong Dial Tunes to be played?
- A. You can Purchase the normal bell/dial tone as content and then assign it as Standard Zong Dial Tunes to a Particular caller. The normal bell/ dial tone Zong Dial Tunes can be found under Brand Name Themes category
- Q. What happens if the Zong Dial Tune assigned to a particular subscriber has expired?
- A. When the Zong Dial Tune you have assigned to a particular subscriber expires, that person will hear the Standard Zong Dial Tune.
- Q. Can I assign Zong Dial Tune to international numbers?
- A. Yes, Zong Dial Tune cant be assigned to international numbers
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 12.5% applies on every recharge
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% on usage applies