Zong Call & SMS Block Service
Zong is offering Call & SMS Block Service which provides the feature of blocking obnoxious Calls as well as SMS. The service provides the opportunity to block up to 50 numbers and manage the block list from time to time. The USP of the service is that it offers international number blocking facility too where customers can block any international number, without any extra charges. This is a multi-lingual service that caters to the need of every customer. Total 50 numbers could be added to the block list.
- Call Block
- SMS Block
- Manage Block List
- IVR & SMS
How to subscribe:
- Dial 420
- Send ‘sub’ to 420
How to unsubscribe:
- Dial 420
- Send ‘unsub’ to 420
- Rs. 15+Tax/month
- Rs. 1+Tax/call
- SMS Charges: On-net SMS(as per respective package plan)
- Q. What is Zong Call & SMS Block Service?
- A. A security kit which helps the customers block the obnoxious numbers to get rid of the unwanted Call and SMS. The service is a multi-lingual one, in order to cater to the need of every customer.
- Q. Is the service is for prepaid or postpaid?
- A. Both
- Q. What are the IVR charges for the service?
- A. IVR call is 1+Tax/call
- Q. What are the subscription charges?
- A. Rs. 15+Tax/month
- Q. Does the service has auto renewal feature?
- A. Yes
- Q. How to subscribe and unsubscribe the service?
- A. Dial 420,Send ‘sub’ for subscribing the service and ‘unsub’ for unsubscribing, on 420
- Q. How to block and unblock numbers through SMS channel?
- A. To block, send ‘Block(space)Number’ to 420
To unblock, send ‘Unblock(space)Number’ to 420
Terms & Conditions
Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 15% applies on every recharge.
- FED of 19.5% applies on usage ( where applicable).
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% applies on usage (if applicable).