Utility Bill Payments
You can pay your Utility Bills through any nearest PayMax agent. Electricity, Gas, Telephone or any other bill can be paid through our service. You can pay your postpaid bill as well through any PayMax agent. All you will be asked
- Your Consumer Number
- Your Mobile Number
List of Companies
- KESC (Karachi Electric Supply Company)
- HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company)
- IESCO (Islamabad Electric Supply Company)
- MEPCO (Multan Electric Power Company)
- FESCO (Faisalabad Electric Supply Company)
- LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company)
- GEPCO (Gujranwala Electric Supply Company)
- PESCO (Peshawar Electric Supply Company)
- QESCO (Quetta Electric Supply Company)
- PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited)
- SSGC (Sui Southern Gas Company)
- SNGPL (Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Ltd)
- KWSB (Karachi Water and Sewerage Board)
- LWASA (Lahore Water and Sanitation Agency)
- FWASA (Faisalabad Water and Sanitation Agency)
- RWASA (Rawalpindi Water and Sanitation Agency)
- HWASA (Hyderabad Water and Sanitation Agency)
- BWASA (Bahawalpur Water and Sanitation Agency)
- GWASA (Gujranwala Water and Sanitation Agency)
- World Call
CDGK (City District Government Karachi)
Bill Payment through PayMax Outlet:
- Bring your bill and the required amount of cash to any of our agents
- Ask the agent/shop keeper to pay your bill through PayMax bill payment service.
- If you use any mobile service, give the agent your mobile number to receive a confirmation SMS.
- On completion of the payment, collect the stamped bill, which carries the transaction ID and agent ID.
- If you have a mobile phone, don’t forget to check that you have received a confirmation message.
- If you do not have a mobile phone, check the confirmation message on the mobile phone of the Agent.
A. PayMax is a fully automated system: The bill payment system checks and records every transaction through a computerized system.
Automatic and instant payment: Your bill is paid in real time through our PayMax bill payment system and a unique transaction id is generated which is proof of bill payment.
You will get payment acknowledgement by:
- Instant notification on your mobile: The bill payment system sends an instant payment acknowledgement through a confirmation text to your mobile to confirm that your payment has been received accurately.
- Stamp on your bill: If you utilize the PayMax service from any authorized PayMax outlet, you will receive a stamp on your bill with a unique transaction identification number and agent identification number.
- Helpline: If you have any query regarding your bill or the PayMax service, you can call our 24/7 PayMax helpline (2525) for non-Zong subscriber (0311-111-2525)