GOOGLE PLAY DCB
Buy ANYTHING on Google Play Store using your ZONG balance!
Now you don’t need credit or debit card to buy any content or to make in-app purchases in games. You can now easily buy apps of your choice, coins, extra lives, boosters to help you pass that difficult level in your favorite game and much more with your Zong balance.
Enable Zong Billing at your Google Play Store NOW! – Watch the demo below
Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC
- What is Google DCB? It means that your Google Play purchases can now be charged to your Zong Postpaid bill or you can make any purchases (app or in-app) using your Zong Prepaid balance.
- What to do if I was charged for an app I don’t recognize? Please check the account balance If the balance is sufficient, please contact Google via email or Play store Once you’ve confirmed that the purchase was not made by anyone you know, you can file an unrecognized charge claim here - https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2851610
- Why can’t I make any DCB purchase in Google Play? Please check the account balance If the balance is sufficient, please contact Google via email or Play store
- Can I request refund for purchased apps? You can request refund for a purchased app directly from ‘My Apps’ tab in Play Store within 2 hours of app purchase After the 2-hour return period has expired, the Refund option will not be available. Selecting the Uninstall button at this point will simply remove the application from your device To refund after 2 hours have passed and refund button has disaapread, you can request refund by; ‘Report a problem’ in order history on Play Store ‘Get Help’ tab on Google Play Help and ‘Request a refund’ Contact Developer
- How soon will I get my refund? Google will issue the refund as long as it meets our refund policy. No timelines can be committed. Google has no way of expediting refunds.
- Where can I find the details of my purchase? All Customers get details of all Google Play purchases via email. Customers can find purchase order number from the email that they received when they purchased content.
- Are there any Daily or monthly limits of Google Play Purchases? Yes, Daily and monthly limits are in place. Daily Transaction limit – Rs 10,000 Monthly Transaction limit – Rs 20,000