- 899 Consumer Price
- 40GB* Internet
- Monthly Validity
Super Monthly Max
*40 GB Data (including 20 GB 1 AM to 9 AM)
Enter your mobile number below and subscribe online!
You can also dial *6464# for tariff activation menu
DATA USAGE CHECK
- Dial *102#
- Charges 10 Paisa +Tax per inquiry
OUT OF BUNDLE RATE
Out of bundle rate is Rs. 1+Tax/MB & will be charged as per the bundle expiry
DEFAULT USAGE RATE
- If you use the internet without subscribing to any data bundle, the default rate of Rs. 4+Tax /MB will be charged.
- The minimum Charging pulse of default usage is 1MB
- Q. What is out-of-bundle rate?
- A. If a user does not purchase an add-on after volume consumption of data bundle, he/she will be charged an out-of-bundle rate of Rs.1/MB till the validity of the bundle, instead of default rate of Rs.4+Tax/MB.
- Q. What is an Add on?
- A. An add-on is additional data volume a customer can use to top up his current bundle which may have been consumed partially or completely.
|Add On||Price||Volume||Activation||As per the validity of the data package|
|Basic Add On||Rs.10+Tax||100 MB||SMS 'ba' to 6464|
- We do not have any speed limit. (*except for default time package)
- Add Ons & Out-of-bundle rate are applicable to all packages.
- For Weekly & Monthly bundles Add On will be recommended at 80% & 100% utilization.
- Q. When will Notification Messages be sent?
- A. Notification message on 100% data consumption has been removed and now customer will be intimated on 90-95% usage with complete data consumption notification Rest of all usage notification (20%, 50% and 80% usage) will remain the same and customer will be intimated accordingly.
- Q. How many times a bundle can be Re-subscribed?
- A. For all bundles: As many times as user wants within validity period in case of different bundles.
Same bundle: Can be activated only after deactivation.
Customer can activate same daily bundle twice in a day.
- Q. When will the Default Package be charged?
- A. Initially, when a user has not subscribed to any bundle, default rate of Rs4/MB will be charged. Default rate will be charged again after the expiry of data bundle, Add On and OOB rate validity
- Q. Can postpaid user subscribe the offers
- A. No
- Q. Any bundle will be re-subscribed automatically if the sufficient balance is available?
- A. Yes, all bundles would be re-subscribed in case of balance availability except Monthly Premium 40GB, Super Weekly, Super Weekly Plus and Basic Add On
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% applies on usage (if applicable).
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 10% applies on every recharge.
- FED of 16% applies on usage ( where applicable).
- YouTube can be utilized for YouTube and Tapmad TV services
- YouTube resources are not part of rollover resources