IDD Saudi Arabia
Zong will make sure that when loved ones travelling to perform Hajj & Umrah or start living in Saudi Arabia they remain connected with their Friends & Family back home. For the first time in Pakistan, Zong brings an International Direct Dialing Voice Bundles for calling to love ones in Saudi Arabia and these voice bundles are available for both Prepaid & Postpaid Customers.
|Types of Bundle||Subscription Charges||Free Minutes||Validity||Subscribe|
|Bundle 1||PKR 100||15||1 Week|
|Bundle 2||PKR 200||30||15 Days|
|Bundle 3||PKR 500||75||1 Month|
|Bundle 4||PKR 1,000||150||1 Month|
- Bundles will be activated through below mentioned commands.
- Dial *6966#
- Type “Sub” and send SMS to 6966
After product confirmation, customer will receive the list of bundles from which customer will select the desired bundle and will get the confirmation once bundle is activated on the number.
Once bundle is activated on the number customer will dial 89 before the desired number i.e. 8900966XXXXXXXX. Free minutes will not be consumed and customer will be charged at standard tariff if number is dialed without prefix 89.
This offer is available for both Postpaid and Prepaid customers.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
- Free minutes will be consumed on all mobile and landline numbers of Saudi Arabia.
- Call should be dial with the prefix 89 before the desired number i.e. 8900966XXXXXXXX.
- Free minutes will not be consumed and customer will be charged at standard rates if number is dialed without prefix 89.
- IDD Saudi Arabia bundle will not be subscribed if customer have activated the IR Saudi Arabia Bundle.
- Customer will not be able to avail the same bundle within the validity period i.e. if customer has already subscribed 1 week bundle he would not be able to get the 1 week bundle again in validity period however other bundles (15 days & 1 Month) can be activated.
- Remaining free minutes will not be added if customer activated another IDD voice bundle.
- Outgoing calls to other countries, premium numbers and short codes will be charged from account balance.
- After the consumption of free minutes standard charges will be applied.
- Multiple subscriptions are not recommended as remaining free minutes will not be added in the next availed bundle.