Zong Yaari Call
Zong Yaari Call brings to you the opportunity to stay connected to your loved ones even in case of insufficient balance. Just by dialing a required free of cost prefix, customers can call the other party and talk all they want, while the receiving party pays for the call charges.
- Dial 11 followed by the desired ZONG number. e.g. 1103120333888
- Dial *110* followed by the desired ZONG number. e.g. *110*03120333888#
- Free of Cost for the party initiating the Yaari Call
- B party (party receiving the Yaari Call) will be charged Rs. 2+Tax per minute.
- Q. What is Yaari Call?
- A. Yaari Call is a call completion service, through which you can make calls even with zero balance. This service will enable you to stay in touch in case of emergencies/ at time of need.
- Q. How much does this service cost, and how can I make a Yaari Call request?
- A. Yaari Call does not cost you anything. You can make Yaari Call just by dialing 11 0r *110* before your desired number and if the receiving party accepts, he/she will pay the call charged at Rs. 2 per minute. For e.g. you want to make a Yaari Call request to 03141234567 then you will dial 1103141234567 to initiate a Yaari call or *110*03141234567#.
- Q. Do I need to subscribe to this service?
- A. No, you do not need to subscribe to Yaari Call, you can use the service as and when required.
- Q. Can I make Yaari Call to other operator’s number?
- A. No, the service is for ZONG to ZONG calls only.
- Q. Are there any extra charges for the service?
- A. No, there are no extra charges for the calls, all calls if accepted by the receiving party will be charged to B-Party at Rs. 2+Tax per minute.
- Q. Is this service also available on postpaid packages?
- A. Yes, postpaid subscribers can also initiate Yaari Call provided their outgoing is not barred, or their postpaid connection is not blocked.
- Q. Can I use my Package Offer rates while receiving a Yaari Call request?
- A. No, for any Yaari Call request, the receiver (B-Party) shall be charged for the call at a standard rate of Rs. 2+Tax per minute, irrespective of their Package Plan or any bundle subscription.
- Q. Can I use my LBC Package Offer rates while receiving a Yaari Call request?
- A. No, standard charges of Rs. 2+Tax per minute would apply.
Terms & Conditions
Below mentioned Taxes/ Charges would be applicable:
- Advance Income Tax (AIT) rate of 12.5% applies on every recharge
- Sales tax (GST) of 19.5% on usage applies