Zong My Status
Zong My Status, now you can post a status to calling party upon receiving a call from them. In this way, you can put your messages across to your friends, family or their larger network even before connecting with them via call. You can give introductions to all the unknown people by setting as your status. Now, Zong customers can set their statuses to express their feelings to the callers especially their loved ones. Be it religious, event-oriented wishes, funny / jokes OR greetings!!
How to Subscribe:
- Send SUB to 6009
- Write Your Status and send it to 6009
- Dial *652#
- SEND SUBM to 6009
- Daily Charges Re.1.19 or Monthly Charges Rs.30
- No Content Charges
- No SMS charges apply on 6009
- Send "UNSUB" to 6009 to unsubscribe
|Keywords with Description||Commands|
|Command Sub To Register||sub|
|Empty Message To Register||empty message|
|Cancel Call Signature Service||unsub|
|Help For A Subscriber||h/help|
|Help For A Non-Subscriber||h/help|
|A Subscriber Set Quick Signature (He/She can write the signature and directly send it to 6009)||send the status to 6009|
|A Non-Subscriber Set Quick Signature (He/She can write signature and directly send it to 6009)||send the status to 6009|
|A Subscriber Select Signature Box (A box that will contain 3 to 4 statuses)||send B to 6009|
|Non-Subscriber Select Signature Box (A box that will contain 3 to 4 statuses)||send B to 6009|
|Calling Party Is In The Called Party’s White List (White list means only people added in the list will be able to see the status)||wl|
|Calling Party Is In The Called Party’s Black List (Blacklist means people added in the blacklist will not be able to see the status,rest all can see )||bl|
|Calling Party Is In The Exempt List (You will not receive any status)||off to 6009|
|Calling Party Is Out Of The Exempt List (You will receive the status from everyone)||on to 6009|
Dear Customer to maintain service quality we are changing My Status service charges from current PKR 1 to PKR 1.19 after 30th July 2018
- Q. Is this service for Prepaid or Postpaid?
- A. Both
- Q. What are the charges for My Status Box?
- A. Yes
- Q. Can I Directly send status to 6009 & Get Subscribed?
- A. Yes
- Q. If Customer has already subscribed My Status service before, what will be the behavior of his existing status if he Opts for BOX?
- A. If My Zong Status Existing subscriber subscribed My Status Box then his Box Status will be Displayed randomly and Status will display when he/she un-subscribed BOX.
- Q. Is this service available on IVR?
- A. No