You can pay your Utility Bills through any nearest PayMax agent. Electricity, Gas, Telephone or any other bill can be paid through our service. You can pay your postpaid bill as well through any PayMax agent. All you will be asked
1. How can I pay my bills through a PayMax agent?
2. Can anyone use PayMax bill payment service?
Yes. Anyone can pay their utility bills by following the process mentioned above.
3. At what time can I visit a PayMax agent to pay my bills?
Any Zong or non-Zong subscriber or non-mobile-user can pay their utility bills from any PayMax agent on any day of the week with no restriction of conventional time schedule of 9 am to 5 pm.
4. What if my utility company says that my bill has not been paid?
Please call our helpline 2525 (in case you are a Zong subscriber) or 0311-111-2525 (if you are a non-Zong- subscriber) for assistance.
4. Are there any additional charges on paying utility bills through PayMax bill payment service?
There are no additional charges on your bill if you pay it at any PayMax agent.
5. How is PayMax bill payment service fully secure?
PayMax is a fully automated system: The bill payment system checks and records every transaction through a computerized system.
Automatic and instant payment: Your bill is paid in real time through our PayMax bill payment system and a unique transaction id is generated which is proof of bill payment.
You will get payment acknowledgement by: